Who is rensponsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity of the responsible: Quanter S.L.
- Commercial name: Quanter
- Tax ID / Company VAT #: B88168349
- Address: Calle Alcalá 21, 2ª Planta – 28014 Madrid – España.
- Activity: Provision of technological consulting services.
- Registered in the Madrid Registry, volume 38125, page 191, section 8.ª, page M-678489, and valid.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so at:
- Email address:
- Telephone number: (+34) 91 7000 373
What data do we request and how are they categorized?
The information we request in the contact form are: name, surname and email. The category of this data is identification.
The requested data in our surveys are opinions to help us improve the quality of our product and service offerings. We do not store any personal information.
For what purpose do we store your data?
Quanter will treat the data you have provided us with respect and in order to:
- Attend to your request.
- In case you contract any of our products or services, we will use your personal data for the management and billing of them.
- If you send us your Curriculum Vitae, we understand that you want us to keep it indefinitely to make you participate in selection processes that we can carry out, without prejudice to the fact that you can request cancellation of your data at any time.
- We will keep your contact information to inform you periodically about products and services, which we understand may be of your interest.
- Commercial communications: The contribution of your personal data in any of our registration forms implies your express acceptance so that we may send you our own- or third-party information that we understand may be of interest to you. The sending of this information is a substantial part of our business and, therefore, is associated with the contracting of any of our products or services. However, we remind you that you can object at any time and free of charge to the sending of these communications, by sending an email to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the service or product contracted. Once the service is finished, and / or the guarantee on the purchased products, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard term for the prescription of civil or commercial liabilities. However, you should be aware that these conservation periods could be extended by legal modifications or assessment of criminal liability. Once the responsibilities derived from the contract have been prescribed, we will proceed to the destruction of all your personal data. We want to keep your contact data indefinitely to send you periodic information about products and / or services, our own or those of third parties, that we understand may be of your interest. If you do not wish to receive commercial information, own or from third parties, you can oppose by indicating it at the following address:
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent, that is, we treat your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so and always in accordance with the purposes described above.
Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
No, your data is not transferred to third parties, unless it is essential to provide the requested service.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
When you provide us with your data, you do not lose the rights to them, so, here we detail what and how you can exercise the following rights:
- Derecho a solicitar el acceso a los datos personales relativos al
- Right to rectification or deletion.
- Right of opposition.
- Right to request limitation of your treatment.
- Right to data portability.
As the owner of the personal data obtained, you can exercise your rights of protecting your personal data in writing to Quanter S.L. registered office (Calle Alcalá 21, 2ª Planta – 28014 Madrid – Spain) or to the email enabled for this purpose, .
You can find models, forms and more information available about your rights on the national control authority website, Spanish Agency for Data Protection,
Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Your personal data is classified as confidential information, therefore, any treatment on this data will be carried out guaranteeing maximum secrecy against third parties and applying the necessary security measures to guarantee your security.
Quanter has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data, knowing at all times the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, however, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Children and young people under the age of 18 are warned that you need your parents or guardian’s permission to provide personal information on the Quanter website.